Welcome to the Ministry Connections Center
of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary!
This system is no longer active as we have switched to a new system - Click to learn more now
We are grateful that you are interested in the students and alumni of Southern Seminary and we pray that this website will assist you in your search for a minister. To post a ministry job or download resumes, you can create an account or log in to your existing account. If this is your time on our site, please note the following:
(1) You will need to create an account for your church by clicking on the link to the right. On the following screen, you will be asked to provide an email address to associate with your Experience account. Experience is the career services network that hosts our Ministry Connections Site.
(2) After submitting your email address, you will be asked several questions about your church. Keep in mind that this site is also used by college and universities, so the language reflects that. For example, when indicating what "Industry" you are in, simply scroll down and choose "Religion." Feel free to ignore the questions that do not pertain to you as a church or ministry.
(3) The questions with a red asterisk ask for required information. All other questions are optional.
(4) Once you submit your church's information, it will be sent to our office for approval. You will receive an email with further instructions once your account has been set up in the Southern Seminary network.
(5) In order to provide ministry opportunities that align with our institution and will be maximally useful to our students and alumni, the Ministry Connections Office requests that only churches and ministries who affirm the Baptist Faith & Message
post positions on this site. You may view this document here. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call (502)897-4680.
All companies want students with Experience.
Since 1996, Experience has been building a new bridge between college and the working world - and over 100,000 employers use our network to reach nearly 5 million students and graduates from our partner schools and professional organizations all across the country. Learn more about how success comes with Experience.